Friday 12 August 2011

I thought about you tonight...

Hey


I thought about you tonight,
I saw your face in somebody else,
It was so strange, 
I felt like crying at that moment,
I could have said your name,




It has been 8years I think since you left us,
Not something I will ever forget,
I can still see how my mum reacted,
Collapsed on the kitchen floor,
In our family house,


I wish I had known what I could have asked you,
I was just too young to understand the life,
Now it is too late,




I sat on my backdoor step tonight,
I looked up at the black sky,
No stars stood out,
But I could feel you there,
I felt like you were talking to me,
I feel it now,


"Learn from all of this, the events will never happen again in this sequence, You MUST remember the lessons"


I wish I could hug you,
Like I used to long ago when I was a younger child,
My mum could do with you being here Grandad,
I miss you Taid....




GOD BLESS YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment