Saturday 13 August 2011

Get up and wait for somebody to find you

Wonder if she still reads this...



I wake up now and the day feels different,
Not necessarily worse- just different,

Nights sometimes feel so much longer,
Is that because I now fall asleep alone?
It's not like you were here that often but yeah, when you were I felt I slept soundly...


I don't intend to spend much more of my time going over the beaten earth,
I feel I've raked it up all too much these past few weeks,
I don't wish to disturb the memories which are lay in front of me any more

Instead I'd like to thank you,
Not for the ending but for the ride,
Not in that way.. but you know... the whole time we shared was pretty amaze,
Things do happen though, and change it all about..
But that's ok, I was brought up to be thankful and that is what I shall be..

I would love you in my future,
But I don't know at this moment if that could happen..
Like I say, I don't even know if you are reading this anymore....

But if you are... Don't just lose me in your past...


I'd hate the day we became faces in the crowd,
Of just faded memories....


"Get up and wait for somebody to find you...."


No comments:

Post a Comment