Friday 24 July 2015

I know my own worth and ability

Believe me when I say I'd forgotten
Please accept it when I say I underestimated myself
How over the years I have forgotten my achievements and my capabilities
And that until yesterday I thought I was stuck

To learn so much over the years
To of studied and graduated
To of earnt and made money

They think I need them
They think they can convince me
They think I am stupid

Should the offer not meet my requirements
I shall be left with no choice but to do better elsewhere
Be better elsewhere

I will be honest
I have no real desire for old dreams anymore
I don't wish to be what I thought I once did
I now know what I'm good at
And I know I am capable of achievement

To leave doesn't scare me
To walk with resignation isn't a fear
I will only grow more
And land on my feet
And find my true calling

For everything, a reason
Life motto
No such thing as coincidence
All as it should be
I will adjust
the offer needs to meet my wants
If not ciao
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment