Monday 27 July 2015

Finished with the mess

Build me up
Tell me what will be
Help me to look forward
Teach me to trust you

Then keep this going
Let the weeks flow by
Let my excitement build
Let me think how happy am I

Then on the day of
Or the week of the plans
Ignore me completely
Push me to the ground
Shatter my once fine existence
Blow up all of my dreams
Take all my confidence away
Leave me all alone

Don't explain yourself
Oh no... just let me wonder
Let me hurt myself thinking
As I sink deeper into this mess
Don't stop my tears
Just ignore me forever
Remind me now how I should have never
Spoken to you again
Kept the candle alight
For there are so many of you doing this now
It's hard to stay bright
When all I can see
Is just those I regret
Those who keep pushing me down
Those who will never stay

Don't build me up to break me
Don't tell me what I wanna hear
Just be that selfish bitch you were born to be and stay away from me stay clear
Don't call me when you need help
Don't msg when you're bored
Just go away forever
And I'll pretend we never knew each other at all

No comments:

Post a Comment