Saturday 4 October 2014

My Body has Exhausted the Tears

if you see me, leave me
don't come and disturb me for i am not willing to listen to you any more

if you want to speak to me, ask me don't just shout at me
for who knows if ill ever forgive you and want to go back

i wont just sit here like i am typing this out and expect no reaction at all
i just want the calm
the smooth, the getting things sorted, and forgetting that interlude
the drama, the wasters, the "wish i had more timers"
just living it and getting on
and knowing life will change us

i cant control them and their moods and their patience
and i cant take back my words or my actions or my emotions
i felt it i feel it i know it and so do you
but that moment just when you did that
it was like you didn't have a clue

i was just told no, to get on with it and wished good luck
but i was outside it was raining and you didn't give a fuck
and all that i've been through and learnt from and wished i could return to
for those words to just fall out of your mouth

i wont try this any more, not with you, not ever and i will just change lanes change, direction and change myself forever


No comments:

Post a Comment