Sunday 26 October 2014

Clashing floors

Struggling with the pain as it rips at my skin, like a flame on my bare arm
I can't feel this way anymore but if I don't does it mean you are gone

Hating the truth and running from my past
Uphill battle with every step
Catching all the pieces as it shatters in my memories
Like glass the shards cut my hands
I am on my knees scraping nails in the earth
Screaming out at the world

I can't believe in anything higher in power anymore
Not when whomever it is, is taking it all
Walking off with my family members, holding their hands
Turning my sunshine days into darkness

I can't believe in anything, not anymore
Not when you just keep taking it all
Not a care or a please
Just a pack up your life, pack up your things, follow me quickly, don't make a sound. For you have died and this is your end, we'll tell them your goodbyes and say you live in the sky....

No comments:

Post a Comment