Sunday 3 November 2013

Taking the bags

Follow me to the door
help me compose myself like you did before
help me with my bags as I struggle with my tears
don't look at me too much, all I am showing is pain

When I say I love you believe it this time
please see me and watch me forgetting the wannabe
tell me that this was real and that all we had meant something to you
tell me that you will miss me and will think of me some days

Open the door and let in the night sky
the wind seems to have calmed since this day started
it seems to have relaxed with our rows and upset
it seems to be quiet, as we prepare to say goodbye for the last time

Taxi is waiting, the clouds are heavy above me
my heart has fallen apart with it all
you look at me and try to comfort me
I shrug you off me, I cant have something, I need all of it or none of it 


No comments:

Post a Comment