Friday 9 August 2013

Trust Me, I know

Just stop what you are doing, and look to the sky
Watch the clouds move slowly above you
That is your day becoming your night
And only you can make this day happen

From the moment you wake up, your life is counting down
even in your dreams the minutes and hours float past you
the thing is I wake up thinking the same things
why this, why that? Yet it is never something that is of REAL importance


See the truth I realise is we probably all waste time and our efforts on those we feel deserve it
Yet you are left without and wonder on nights why..
I have the experiences and history from my own life to understand why certain people just take take take
yet... even I will admit to forgetting it sometimes, and hoping that isn't the case
however... when I look to the sky and I think of the day I have had - I realise the sad feelings and shit - were for people who give me no time of their own
and as the clouds fill the sky and the night rolls in - what do I have...

Just stop what you are all doing and look to the sky
breathe in deep, fill your lungs and accept that this is YOUR life and this will be exactly what you make it
If you spend your days wasting your mind on others who don't deserve a second.. then flip that shit up and stop!
Stop the shit and start the life that ONLY you can make

So yeah... trust me when I say I know... as this is exactly how I feel right about now!!

But I will switch it up - Happy Friday Readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment