Friday 16 August 2013

* Tapping the keys and making a noise

It doesn't make you better
You don't look stronger
You just look weak as you laugh in the corner
We all try our best
Sometimes it doesn't work 
but don't you dare look down at us for at least trying
You might feel superior cause you stay till the end 
but you're not - you are just being fooled
I wont continue to mention you though
and give you that ego boost
I will just walk away
Walk away with nothing to say
Walk away and not look over my shoulder
Walk away hearing you scream the abuse as I pick up pace
Walk away and leave behind what I thought meant something
Walk away and scatter my feelings 
Leave the pieces on the floor
Not thinking to pick them up any more
You cursed them all 
You trashed it all
It doesn't make you better
You don't look stronger
I feel sorry for people like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment