Thursday 5 January 2012

just writing what I'm thinking...

Sometimes just sitting about, my mind will drift away
I wont know how to stop it and I know it wants to play
It wants to make up that I have met somebody new
It wants to pretend that we are together and that I love you

Sometimes just sitting I feel myself just zone out
The bare room is dark and the lights have been put out
I am not worried, I don't even feel bothered
Instead I am just sat with a smile on my face.

I don't think I am feeling anything at all
Not an ounce of hurt or pain goes through my thoughts
Its almost like I am just an etch-a-sketch
And someone has come along and shook all the life away

I am just a blank canvas with some paints in my reach
Some pinks and blues and greens and yellows
I have this brush and I'm just sploshing and splashing
Images onto this slate

The life is being processed as I make the marks stain
Stain deeply and set and dry and create
The life is all there in colours all chirpy
All real all normal all painless and free

There is no victim there is no regret there is no grief there is no tears
Its just pinks and blues and greens and yellows 

Sometimes just sitting about, my mind will drift away
I wont know how to stop it and I know it wants to play
I just wish sometimes that this could be 
that this life could erase and I could be free

But when I really think about all that I'd have to give up
I think nah forget it Kim, move one and just shut the f*** up 

written 5/1/12 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment