Tuesday 6 March 2018

Putting out the trash

And should I want more time
And should I wish for days more
And what if it is possible
And what if its not
And what if people don't see
And what if people miss it
And what if I'm trying my best
And that's not enough
And what if then its over
And what if I can't cope
And what if I fall poor
And what if I'm then broke
And what if no one can help me
And what if its the end
And what if I go backwards
And take the shit jobs again
And what if my argument doesn't win
And what if I cry so hard
And what if I feel like begging
And what if its not enough
And who makes decisions like that anyway
And who is capable of breaking hearts
And who is capable of damaging dreams
And who has no conscience at all
And what ifs can take you on a wild ride
And what ifs can be upsetting
But I just wanted to offload
The thoughts in my mind circulating
Take me to my favourite beach
Leave me on the sand
Let me breathe in deep the sea
And close my eyes and mind
Let me lift my arms up high
And scream so loud it hurts
For this is my favourite place
And forever it will be mine

No comments:

Post a Comment