Wednesday 28 February 2018

A chapter

Tonight we got the news
It was breathtaking
I was sat there with P and my heart was pounding
In a good way
Signature after signature
Explanation after explanation
I didn't know the drill
But I enjoyed it.
It was snowing outside as it does in Feb lol
Felt surreal
We drove home with our thoughts hitting the windows
So much to digest
We had a move in date
Electric
Walking into the house and all I could see was how it was all unboxed
We didn't know it would happen so quick
As I write I remember my last big move
The flat was empty and my mate said have a minute
I walked through each room
Bare walls
No furniture
No life left
And I felt saddened for the end but excited for the future

Life was changing
It has so much since P
It's got exciting
No more humdrum
I feel like we met each other and it all made sense
We both got what we wanted and needed
The bells are ringing soon
I can hardly express into words my thoughts on that
That will be another night

Thus far called all companies and told the landlord
Feel guilt but pure excitement too
I can remember when I first moved in
It was so exciting
Another chapter and it just evolves
It will be ours this time
Mine and Pz
Loved and happy
Secure and excited

A new page
A new chapter
Wish us luck
The packing will commence

No comments:

Post a Comment