Sunday 1 February 2015

Final Moments

Collect your things
Search through the pile on my floor and find whats important
For we aren't anymore
When you leave this time, close the door tight. I don't want you coming back this time
As i open every window and the goose pimples appear on my arms, i let you and your smells float out into the night.

I don't want your apologies as we have heard those all too often and i don't want your tears
I want you to walk head held high like you said you would
See your words were harsh and to forgive i will not
This has become something evil and needs to be cut off
Don't call me over and over and stop with the texts, this is done

So find all your things pick them up quick and walk out that door, shut with a click
Into the night into your life
I am fine
And at least now i know better

No comments:

Post a Comment