Wednesday 24 December 2014

BRING ON LIFE

if you sat me down this time last year and told me what i would go through this year, I would laugh in your face
I would deny the most part and I would blush at the rest.
I would not ever believe this is where I'd be had I been given an insight
I wouldn't see my new place, my new furniture, my cat, my jobs, my experience, my relationships, my heartbreak, my acceptance, my fear, my stress, the break ups, the health issues, the falling in love just as the year is taking its bow
i would honestly laugh in your face.

I write a lot
I think a lot
and I have spent a long time speaking so loudly, I lose myself in the echoes
I have cried so much I have woken up feeling ever so drained
I have felt close to wanting it all to end
I have walked out of places that just brought the ugly and evil
I have battled with people who didn't like me
I have fought off those that did
I have hidden from my own thoughts for so long, I can honestly say that today I feel capable of anything
I have moved up so far in my own life
I have realised that when you deny yourself, you deny yourself happiness
I sat last night smiling so simply, my heart beat and it felt excited
it is Christmas Day tomorrow, and at 27 it is still as magical as it always has been


I hope you all have a blessed day, a wonderful Christmas and an exciting New Year!!!!!



BRING ON 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment