Saturday 5 October 2013

Awaiting Decisions

Today is the day I say to myself as I prepare
Today is the day, arrived faster than I'd of liked
I know it is for the best, I say as I fix up my hair
I know I'll be fine I say as I climb out my chair

I make my way there, as I have done so often
I feel nervous and sick and can feel my heart in my mouth
I am going to be okay, people do this all the time
What will be will be, try your best to sway it your way

I think about the possibilities and it blows my mind
I think about the endings and I can't fight the tears
I think about the words and I just get overtaken with all of this emotion

For, today is the day, the way which will determine whether I have changed direction
Whether the crossroad is here
Whether I can move on to the next chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment