Sunday 28 July 2013

Views from the tracks

.......I look ahead and I see what I want
I grasp all that I have and I carry on walking
My feet are bleeding, my clothes are sodden from the rainfall
I have cuts and bruises all over me, yet to you I look unhurt
I quicken my pace as the sun goes down faster these days
I am almost there............


What would I be if it weren't for the truth
It would be lie upon lie and the lot would be fake
I would be there with his arm round my shoulder
The smile on his face would be fake
Where would I find myself if I didn't stand up for myself
If I didn't seek the honesty in people when all I see are lies
When I can see the body language and feel the signs yet others think I'm crazy

I do all I do because this is how I learn
I am who I am because my life has made me this way
I look at my past and I am happy with all the moments
I look at the views from my tracks and understand my choices
I realise I have been hurt and most likely will be again
I know I have worried and stumbled
But I have always stood right back up

With my age comes wisdom, experience and strength
Inner strength has kept me going
It is my drive
It is my motivation
It will lead me to my destiny... You watch....

لكل شيء سببا



No comments:

Post a Comment