Wednesday 19 September 2012

away'

sail away don't say a word
pick up the pace and never be heard
forget all your promises and tell me no lies
and just sail away and don't say goodbye

leave me on this morning before the sun shows its face
take all your things don't leave me a thread
take all you gave to me, presents and love
and wrap it all up, snug as a bug

don't keep our memories stored in your mind
don't let the tears catch you at night
don't stroke the bed on the side i would lie
don't smell my perfume, just let it all hide

away, away, for that's the only way
we cant get it back so don't let it just stay
in the moment, in this day, not a word, not a stray
just two people, who faded away
sail away
don't say a word
leave silently into the night and do not be heard
don't let me see your eyes as you tell me
just sneak out, take it all and never look back... 

No comments:

Post a Comment