Thursday 10 November 2011

When I look forward to the future...

... I feel myself smiling and the warm breeze calms me 
I think about how amazing my life could be 
I see how it has been and how it shouldnt be


I think about how I may have already met the one, but that he is still about


I try not to believe too much in the fantasy
I understand my fears were illusions and I have overcome them bit by bit, every day


I know what it feels like to feel truly happy, and feel love all around
I feel like that now
I feel happy because I am single and able to be without worrying
without the creation of fears that its a bad thing to be




I look forward to lil stages, not major leaps and bounds 
Because I understand by doing so, I am not seeing what's in front of me 




Live for today and plan for tomorrow






No real point to this blog tonight - over than that I can see the illusions I have created


I have seen the mistakes I make
I have seen the patterns I used to take
and now I can change them






LIVERPOOL soon!!! xxx




Much love peepzz







No comments:

Post a Comment