Sunday 27 November 2011

Finding the words to say how I'm feeling...


How I truly feel though, 
Not just the words that I create and form sentences with to the person I am sat with,
But the thoughts that fill my mind in the evening before I fall asleep.

I know that I have been blessed with the life I have lived so far,
I know I have been hurt by people, 
I know that I have hurt people too.
I am not the victim and I am not the bully,
I am just trying to deal with the life I have in the best way that I can.

I fall in love with people and things change
I feel myself being driven higher by the high that I am on
The relationship then ends, and I crash down


I have lost people in my life that I miss at times,
I have fell out with people and it sucks
But I am a great believer in the world of karma, the world of fate, the law of attraction

I wish to remove the negative energy from within that appeared after we fell out today
I wish to remove the sad feelings of missing somebody

I love Christmas 
This time of year makes me happy
As a child I loved it 
The excitement still fills my heart

I have finished purchasing all the gifts and this week I will wrap them


Very random bunch of blogging today
But now I feel lighter knowing its all out on this page


Happy Sunday People! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment