Monday 21 November 2011

That's just how it is sometimes...



That’s just how it is sometimes..

Sometimes you sit and think of better
Better times that have been and gone
Those times that passed so quickly but now fill the brain as the ones you miss most

Shivery touch, is what you crave,
The good shivers that make you feel so alive
The ones that bring the tears to your eyes on the cold winter nights

The night has come just as quick as it always did
But it feels darker than before
It feels colder and more aggressive in its ways

I can’t help but think this trash I type
I can’t help it and sometimes I don’t want to
I think the best writing comes from the pain or the love
Well this is both – painful lost love

I don’t wish you bad times,
I don’t wish you happy
I just wish you life

Alive and breathing,
Alive and seeing it all
Smiling and laughing
And seeing it all
Every last second,

Moments, tripping up on the memories of it all
All the 24 years of life
Piled up against the wall
Piled so high,
I just can’t see passed it anymore

I walk to the door,
I take one last look behind me,
I thank it all,
I forgive it all,
Then I close the door... 

No comments:

Post a Comment