Tuesday 23 April 2019

Waves

Just sit down on a chair
And look out below to the clear blue waves, as they are crashing against the rocks
The surroundings are busy and full of life but here in front of my feet I see waves
People are arriving in cars with cameras to take pictures of the atlantic sea
It attracts people for its beauty you see
There is a large long white ship going passed slowly from left to right filling my peripheral at any one time
It's not going very fast but it probably has people on it looking below them at these waves
In places you can see white foam from the crashing of waves in the centre of my view
There's a pier type platform below me that people often enter the water from in the day time
For now it stands empty with the sun shining down on it
This is all observation and happening now as I type it
The waves are bringing a nice breeze against my sun-kissed arms and legs as I sit here absorbing it's peacefulness
It is priceless
It does it at will
The waves move around without concern for what they make contact with
They just move around and bounce off themselves
The noise is addictive and a place people flock to when they need some head space
Some time to just shut off that annoying noise that is our mind and to just hear the forever continuing waves and water
It is in our nature, surely
I mean aren't we made up nearly entirely of this brilliant liquid
Is this why we like it so much
The building is poised so well and welcomes the magnificent scenery of the blue liquid
The sea life amongst it
The smell so clean and refreshing
The ship is 50% further along than it was
I'm still typing
I'm still sat memorised by this beautiful experience
An experience I will bring fully to my mind when a day takes its toll
I'll remember how I feel now
Content, relaxed and completely at peace
Waves
Never change

No comments:

Post a Comment