Wednesday 24 April 2019

P, 2019

Suddenly the lights are faded
All I can see is shadows amongst candles everywhere
I feel lost
But then I recognise the figure
It's my one true love sat in front of me
She's smiling and barely flinches to the noise of the electricity shortage
She is talking away to strangers so easily without any concern nor haste
She is always so comfortable
She will talk to anyone
Whatever country
Rain or shine
That's how you know life is a puzzle
We all have things we can't complete properly
We might have a go, but struggle
And then you meet the pieces that complete yours
It can be anything and it doesn't need to be major
It just needs to make sense
The love, chemistry understanding and trust are all in sync and then your strengths can be detailed to eachother
To me, P is my voice when mine is shy, my courage when mine is faded, my confidence when I struggle. If its cold out she's always warm and she always knows what to say before she knows my day.
She is the love to my heart and the oxygen to my body
She doesn't complete me, she makes me, me
Without worry, concern or neglect
She is my wife and I am happy

No comments:

Post a Comment