Wednesday 23 May 2018

Skidaddle

Where did you go
Not as much as a good bye
Just a silence that was so deafening
Not a message of thanks or an explanation
Not a final comment
No closure was provided
Years had gone by
The face in my memory was fading
Your laugh was not remembered
You were like a figment
Like something which had never happened
Not really
The memories so old they felt like a different time
A different existence
When I wasn't me
When I was somebody else
Someone I don't remember
I don't remember anything

Some people do that
No word
No clues
Not even a reply on some dumb ass app

Your loss
Your issues
No longer on my radar
Clear head
That has been removed from my chest
Nothing more than a documentation of my thoughts as they happen
When my mind is quiet and I think omg yes, where are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment