Friday 7 November 2014

Rain, rain go away...

I was sat one night just thinking
Everything was reeling
It made me feel sick
So I put myself to bed

I looked into my mirror
The face I could not register
No tears and such lack of colour
I can't see me anymore

I don't know what is happening
All I do know is it's draining
And I need to stop complaining
About the lack of sleep I'm getting
But I feel so incomplete
And no clothes seem to fit
And no sense is made from living
And I don't know why I exist

The family they are hurting
And health is fcuking things up
We have always been a huge sailing ship
It is just of late rocking
And its all become unsettled
And I can't control the weather
And we are falling through the corridor
And bouncing off the walls
And trying to keep it settled

Tears are coming often
Hearts are breaking loudly
Noone can stop the storm
Just one thing after the other
Love keeps us stronger
Love stops us drowning but doesn't stop us hurting
The pain it was deserted
But now it feels so fresh.
Wounds appear open
Until this storm gives up
I don't think I can cope.

Work will keep me grounded
But sleep has let me fear
And I wake up all panicked
Exhausted every morning
I just needed to type this
Because I don't know what to do
It is unlike me
It is not what I'm used to

Positivity is always present
Just stressed and offloading
Not giving up not even trying
Just waking and working
And waiting and sleeping
This time will pass though
This time has to pass..

No comments:

Post a Comment