Saturday 8 August 2020

time to trust me

What if when I close the door for the final time
The lock changes and the door drops
What if it never opens again 
What if I have shut it all by accident 
And I can't go back
What if I want to go back
What if I am starting to miss the qualities 
What if I am missing me
The me who just perked up the room


I remember the first month passing 
The thoughts were not in my head space 
The space had been cleaned out and nothing was blocking production
It was a brilliant feeling 
Such bliss not being disturbed by over thinking 
Such bliss being able to just do things without any concern for outcomes
Not haphazard but just "normal"

But over time this blankness became a numbness which in turn became silence
Even I hadn't noticed properly then but the silence became deafening now and I realised I needed to change it
Do something 
I felt a part of myself was just lost 
Stuck behind this door which would not open anymore
I struggled to pull it open
When at times it wouldn't close
Got stuck
One extreme to the other
Tiring to just sit there 
Almost begging for thoughts 
Not a real answer to questions 
Like the heart is not involved 
Forcing emotions at times
Missing the traffic
Not enjoying the empty roads anymore 

So 
I decided I would make the necessary changes 
Tough decision 
But necessary 
It's been 2 days
Cut it down
Will continue to do so

Watch this space 

No comments:

Post a Comment