Monday 22 June 2015

Bustle and Tears

I caught the end of your message
Life was so much busier these days
To find 5mins was a luxury saved for sleep or a bath
You had told me it was over
You had said you weren't happy and that I couldn't change it
You said the end of the line was now and you didn't want it
*           *              *
I didn't call you back
I didn't feel words were enough
For any thought out sentence just seemed useless
I didn't want to fight for something that wasn't worth it
Sometimes people just don't fit
It's nobodies fault
We can't force it
I don't want to
Like I said my life got busy
Never a spare minute
I need ease
I need tranquil
I want the person who wants me
So I deleted the message
Negative vibes are best to get rid of
Doesn't do anybody any good

No comments:

Post a Comment