Friday 29 May 2015

Never have I ever

Never have I ever
That's the game we should play
I'll tell you a secret if you promise to make my day
I'll try and be honest and tell you how i feel
Ill wear my heart on my sleeve
Well I'll try to at least.

I will describe my day at work and how i wish i came home to a familiar face
How sitting alone can get tiresome
And that living alone is a battle
That I'm stuck in this rut and i can't find the light
And I'm fighting my fears and trying to do right
That I'm craving love and to be loved in return
That my life seems so lifeless and I can't see the turn
I cant see the way off of this beaten old track and I'm so scared of losing all I want back
That i push anyone away who could possibly change all this and that
And that some days i wish i could just dream it back
I fight with my feelings i fight with my fears i fight with my smiles i fight with my tears
I wish it and hate it and want it and need it
I told you I'd be honest
And the weight lost is a relief
I cant keep on lying and burying deep
All that i yearn for all that i weep
I just want my happy ever after
To be real and to fill my heart with love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment