Friday 23 September 2011

There are those people...

Who are just not worth it...


and then there are those, that are....




You choose! 



I have never pretended to know anything more than anybody else
I just talk about my feelings and how I view the world
&& how my world shatters and how it builds itself up
&& how some individuals are still missed even today... several months on... just because of how they saw the world
&& how it challenged my ideas and I think now about how I'd do a lot to get it back...
 but then i remember that it is reality and not a fantasy,
&& that me wanting and thinking things doesnt change it,
that the time has passed,
that those are now just memories 
every painful thought
every single wish, 
I miss so much... the reason I type this tonight is for two reasons, after work I went for drinks with a really good friend of mine and we spoke about so much in life present and past 
But then I went to catch my bus home and saw this guy, not someone i speak to now but he is a huge part of my childhood, and we now have an added memory of a fallen soldier (mutual friend) too
I was saddened and reminded of days because he was on my train.. the first day I travelled to Leamington Spa.. and it was odd... because when I saw him this time, I was like wow how random here is me, out of my circle of comfort and here he is... small world
&& tonight when i saw him waiting for the 241 bus, looking tired as you do on a friday night... and me there tipsy... I just felt a huge feeling of want... 
I wanted to be back on that train... 
But like I type before... this is when I realised I was in reality... not fantasy...



Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment